According to the Decision of the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia https://vlada.mk/node/26181?ln=mk amending the Decision on preventive recommendations, interim measures, ordered measures, targeted protocols, plans and algorithms for protecting the health of the population from COVID-19 virus Sars-Cov-2, the cases and the time period of their application (Official Gazette of RNM, No. 193 dated 18.08.2021), TAV Macedonia’s airport pandemic management protocol shall also be amended.
Following the latest decision, as of today, 19.8.2021, 21:00h, entrance into the airport terminal building will be allowed only by presenting one of the following:
- Certificate / confirmation for immunization (vaccination) of the SARSCoV-2 virus, i.e., application of at least the first dose of vaccine against the infectious disease COVID-19; or
- Certificate / confirmation for having recovered from COVID19 in the last 45 days, counting from the day of recovery; or
- Medical certificate with negative result from RT PCR SARSCoV-2 test, 72 hours, or rapid antigen test, 48 hours.
*This does not apply to persons under the age of 18.
Please use Departures C door to enter, and Arrivals B door to exit the airport terminal building.
Reminder: Please follow the preventive measures against COVID-19 applied in the airport terminal building:
- Wear a protective mask for all the time.
- Keep physical distance.
- Disinfect your hands frequently.
- Practice contactless technologies to complete airport procedures.